COUNTDOWN TO CHRISTMAS: 42 DAYS!
I had an idea to put together a collection of 12 DIY gift ideas for the season (like the 12 days of Christmas) :). There’s no gift quite like a homemade gift from someone you love.
I compiled a collection of a variety of items that incorporate many interests so you can find something for everyone on your list! I've provided the photo links so you can go to the website to see how you can make the DIY's.
1. For someone with a sweet tooth you can make this mason jar of brownie mix ingredients.
You can visit the blog Call me cupcake for the tuturial to make this DIY.
4. For your sweetheart to show them you care you can use maps that tell your love story. You can visit the blog [di.ai.guay] to see the tutorial on making this DIY.
Print out photos of the maps from the Google Maps website and cut into hearts, then label what memories correspond to the maps. It's such a sweet idea.
5. For someone who likes jewelery you can make these two bracelets.
You can visit this link to see the tutorial on making this DIY.
Easy ways to give the gift of style to that special someone this Christmas. These ideas look so easy and quick! I might try these too !
7. For someone who loves their wine you can use old corks to make the first initial of their name. This is a great way to recycle corks throughout the year! Click on the Photo Link to try this DIY!
8. For someone who loves reading and wants to keep their place you can make pompom bookmarks! Click on the photo link to try this DIY!
9. For someone who loves sewing / crafting, you can make a mason jar sewing kit. Click on the photo link to try this DIY!
I love this its so adorable and creative. I like how you can put your own personal touch on this DIY gift because you can include things that the person likes.
10. For someone who likes art and different things that are one of a kind you can decorate your own shirt with fabric spray. Click on the photo link to try this DIY!
11. For someone who likes decor you can make your very own rope vase. Click on the Photo link to try this DIY!
A vase made from rope, string, and a glue gun. Looks so simple to make and it looks amazing when it's done!
12. For someone who likes the coffee or tea in the morning you can decorate a mug using a sharpie marker. Click on the Photo link to try this DIY!
Using a gold sharpie with a circle stencil to make beautiful mugs for that person you know who enjoys a warm drink in the chilly winter months.
I hope you enjoyed looking through the DIY gift ideas, I hope there is something that you would like to try!
Happy Holidays to you and your family,