I am so happy to announce that I was nominated for the Liebster award below by Una of Great Balls of Wool! I am so honored to be nominated for an award it is so sweet. This award is to become more aware of newer blogs and growing our blogs, it is such a fun idea!
1. Post 11 random facts about myself
2. Answer 11 questions the awarding blogger has asked
3. Nominate 11 blogs with less than 200 followers, add their links to this post, and let them know that they have been nominated
4. Create 11 questions the nominated blogs have to answer
11 random facts about myself:
1. I am an Early Childhood Educator and I am going back to school in the fall 2014 to get my Bachelor of Arts degree in Early Childhood studies to continue my education
2. I have two cats named Milo and Rupert and I love them. I love cats
3. I started knitting in 2009 in my high school arts and crafts class and I am so grateful that I took the course just because it introduced me to knitting
4. I really want to learn to knit fair isle I think it looks so beautiful
5. I have a large stash of wool in my room I really should start knitting through it!
6. a dream of mine is to sell my knitted work at a craft fair someday
7. my favorite holiday is Christmas, it is such a special time of year focusing on sharing special moments with those we love
8. I go camping in the summer every year with my family it is something we really enjoy doing together.
9. I have started getting into coupons to save money and I am enjoying it
10. I am of a Finnish and Scottish background
11. I love blogging and it makes me so happy to post new entries and to also read your comments it brightens my day :)
Answers to Una's questions:
1) What is the last thing you knitted or crocheted?
The last thing I knitted was an infinity scarf for a friend and I am currently working on knitting a baby blanket with basket weave stitch.
2)Where would you go on holiday if price was no object?
I would go to Paris with my boyfriend I think it such a romantic city.
3) Do you think there is intelligent life on other planets?
I don't really believe in that kind of thing. I don't believe in aliens or that there is anything really that intelligent living on other planets.
4) At what age did you learn to knit or crochet?
I learned when I was 18 in grade 12 in my arts and crafts class.
5) What is your natural hair colour?
My natural hair color is brown
6) Which is your favourite season?
My favorite season is the summer it is always sunny and hot. I like going out and doing more at this time of the year.
7) Are you a books or e-reader fan?
I am definitely a books fan I do not own an e-reader.
8) Do you prefer curtains or blinds?
I prefer blinds but I have both in my room windows.
9) Are you wearing earrings right now?
no I did not put any on today
10) Do you have a special crafting area at home?
I like to knit and craft in my bedroom but I do not have a special crafting or knitting room.
11) If one person could rule the world, who should it be?
I can't think of anyone I would want to rule the world in particular but I would hope whoever rules the world is fair and kind.
The 11 blogs I am nominating:
1. Taciana of http://tacistudio.blogspot.ca/
2. Christa of http://lakeknit.blogspot.ca/
3. Birgitta of http://handmadeandoffcentered.blogspot.ca/
4. Sarah of http://sezzaknits.blogspot.ca/
5. Bapsi of http://blog.bapsicrafts.com/
6. Ness and John of http://bunniesandbettas.blogspot.ca/
7. Linda of http://linda-dawn-designs.blogspot.co.uk/
8. Dawn of http://lostsentiments.blogspot.ca/
9. Beca of http://summerhousecottage.blogspot.ca/
10. Helen of http://woollybluebells.blogspot.co.uk/
11. Chrissie of http://chrissiecrafts.blogspot.ca/
11 Questions for the blogs:
1. what is your favorite thing to either knit or crochet?
2. what is your favorite season?
3. what is your favorite book?
4. when did you start knitting or crocheting?
5. what do you like most about knitting or crocheting?
6. what is your favorite food?
7. what would be an ideal day for you if you could do anything all day?
8. what kind of wool do you like to knit or crochet with most?
9. what will your next creative project be?
10. when did you start blogging and what gave you the inspiration to blog?
11. what is your favorite color?
Thank you Una for your nomination!