Friday’s favorite things!
Hello friends, we have made it to the weekend finally! I am sooo happy it’s the weekend because I get to devote all my attention to what I love to do most: knitting, crafting, blogging, and exercising! I am so happy to be able to spend more time knitting my cable throw, it is a big project. I will be posting my favorite DIY's, knitting projects, and cute things I like every Friday from now on.
Some of my favorite things this week are:1. From BLAH to TADA! Taking paper towel rolls covering them with fabric, and turning them into a jewelry holder from blog blah to tada.
2. I love this capelet, it looks like three roses, it looks so pretty. I would love to knit this! I found this on Fitzbirch crafts blog.
3. This cute crochet ring! I would love to be able to make this! found on Pinterest.
4. The cutest gift idea! a woman gave her husband 12 prepaid preplanned date nights for each month of the year. I hope my future husband does this for me! found here.
5. This DIY idea, Pick a silhouette. Cut magazine strips. This is open ended to include everyone’s interests. I love that! can be found on Ilovedecoration.com
7. Stones with quotes and inspirations. Looking at these immediately calms me down and reminds me what is important. Found on The White bench.
8. I NEED to learn to crochet and then crochet these Minnie headbands before going to Disney World! from Pinterest.
Hope you enjoyed my favorite things this week! enjoy the evening !